At CRASAC, we are very proud of the amazing support we receive from charitable trusts, foundations and grant funds of all sizes.
We are hugely grateful for every grant we receive and the huge impact that support has on our ability to continue to provide our services, free of charge to survivors of sexual violence when they need us most.
Trust support allows us to fund both new projects and countless hours of our ongoing services, enabling us to continue providing care and support across Coventry.
In the last 12 months grants have also enabled us to:
- Double our support on our helpline to cope with the rising demand during the pandemic
- Increase counselling hours to reduce waiting lists
- Refurbish therapy rooms to create a fresher, safer space
- Renew IT equipment
- Purchase PPE to allow us to resume face to face service
Amongst our supporters are
- BBC Children in Need
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Esmee Fairbairn
- Henry Smith Foundation
- Smallwood Trust
- Brook Trust
- The 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust
- Alan Edward Higgs Charity
- QBE Foundation